I tried this and it does not work.
Not only is my battery life the same, but my computer’s data viscosity has actually increased — it now takes much longer to pour information into my other devices. Also, whenever I open my disc drive since trying this it always has a little loaf of ginger bread in it. Overall, I would not recommend this lifehack.
The gingerbread is very good, though.
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls with big boobs and a butt
- it’s okay for you to like curvy girls
- it’s okay for you to like heavier girls
- it’s totally okay to like thighs or thigh gaps and big boobs or small boobs and big butts or little butts
- what’s not okay is telling a woman that she isn’t beautiful or sexy because she doesn’t meet your personal body type preferences
Everyone needs to reblog this.
People have written a lot of touchy-feely pieces on this subject but I thought I’d get right to the heart of the matter